Effective date: May 08, 2018
Merit Distribution Group ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://store.lancasterco.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Serviceand the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used tocontact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information thatmay be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following theunsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include informationsuch as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of ourService that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers andother diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browserfrom a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect andtrack information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not acceptcookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Merit Distribution Group uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offerthat are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receivesuch information
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of yourstate, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those fromyour jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data,including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Merit Distribution Group may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Merit Distribution Group
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method ofelectronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data,we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites thatyou do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Serviceon our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not todisclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google usesthe data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services.Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sitesor services.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: http://store.lancasterco.com